The settling services are aimed at everyone planning to move to Rauma or already living here, regardless of the reason for arrival. You can get acquainted with the topic through our website or book an appointment for a free meeting where an employee of International House Rauma (IH Rauma) will guide you personally.  

IH Rauma offers support for settling, starting from the beginning. We provide you with information on living, working, studying and leisure opportunities in Rauma. We will guide and advice on what you should consider before and immediately after the move. 

There are a lot of things you should know in advance when planning your move. This checklist contains the most important ones. Here you can get a peek at what Rauma has to offer you, then at the latest you will be convinced that your home is hereFeels like home.  

Residence permit matters

Are you just considering moving to Finland? Did you know that you can come here to work, study, live with family member or start a business. You can find a lot of information about matters in the links below. You can also always contact International House Rauma and receive guidance and advice on how to manage your residence permit matters. However, please remember that we do not make residence permit decisions.